Saturday, September 15, 2007

A New Kit And A Freebie






Hi Everyone, I know it's been a while. But as we all have been busy with life in general, with kids going back to school and all. Oh and not to mention the hoilydays fast approching..... ok ! Lets not go there just yet LOL.
I have a lovely new kit out Called Flights of Fancy. It Has lots of cute stuff,I love how it came out. It's ON SALE NOW FOR 50% OFF That's only 3.00 little dollars. Run, Don't Walk over to Tina Williams Designs and pick it up! Sale ends Sept 17th. You Can GET THE FREEBIE right here. Thanks for stopping by Today.Please leave a COMMENT and let me know how you like my Flighs of Fancy freebie.

6 comments:

SherryD said...

Wow April! Lots of pretty papers and b'flys (as my grandson used to say) and everything else nice. This is certainly a good buy. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Lovely new kit April!! Thanks for the freebie!

Unknown said...

Beautiful kit April!!

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Thank you so much for sharing..... Your kit is awesome....

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for sharing, this is beautiful. Hugs

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, thank you very much!