Sunday, October 14, 2007

Something New






Here is a new kit for everyone, It's Called Fairy Fodder, It was a little harder to complete this kit then I thought it was going to be. The fairies are painted with Photoshop. There is a lot that goes in to coloring them, and adding texture. I hope you like them. The flower backgrounds are from photos of flowers that I took around town, and from my friends house.
As Always you can this kit here at Tina Williams Designs.
here are some previews for you to look over.
and here is a little something for you for stopping buy today. Please leave a comment and let me know how you likie it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW first on the kit another lovely April. I get to post the first comment. Thank you for your kindness April very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors, and yeah painting is alot of work, but congrats for doing it!! I want to learn to do it to! LOL Thanks so much for the pretty freebie!

SherryD said...

What a lovely kit! So soft and serene. Love the frame you're sharing. Hugs

Gail said...

LOVE your new kit - had to purchase it - and thank you so much for the pretty frame!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all 3 of your beautiful freebies!!!!!!

Pooh Bear said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! Very very pretty.

fl_connie said...

This is lovely - so thanks! I love this kit!

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful kit, thank you for the gorgeous freebie. Barb

Anonymous said...

April, I just love it! I just requested it from Tina for my next CT kit! It's awesome!

blushbutter said...

Love it April, amazing and beautiful work! I love fairies!!!
So pretty :)