Monday, July 16, 2007

April's Nostalgic Kit and Freebie





Hi Everyone, I'm back with an all new kit and a freebie for you.
My new kit is called Nostalgic and is full of wonderful vintage elements and graphics
This lovely kit will take you back to the days of old, with:
15 artistic papers
4 vintage looking brads
4 colorful butterflies
3 lovely calling cards
3 velvet bows
3 beautiful ribbons
4 pretty flower elements
You can find this kit and all my kits here at Tinawilliamsdesigns.com
and you can grab the freebie
Thanks for stopping by

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful kit and LOVE the freebie!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning kit April thank you for the freebie my want list keeps getting longer.

EAL Designs said...

beautiful kit April and thanks so much for the freebie, I sure do appreciate it.
I've got a new LO on my blog if you'd like to check it out
Hugs, Lisa
(blush's group)

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty April!! I love the flowers, and your title for the kit!! Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much... this is just great.....I do appreciate this!
Rose

Sharon said...

WOW, this is an awesome kit. Very elegant with rich colors. Thank you very much for the freebie :)

Art Within Designs said...

Beautiful kit April. Love the colors and the butterflies. Thanks for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for the freebie!!
Great talent!!
Mary K

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this beautiful frame!!!!!

Twinmfg said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Pooh Bear said...

April,
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing.