Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm having a CROP and a freebie





I'm Having My Frist CROP!


Hi I want to invite you all to The crop I'm having this week.JULY 25th (9am pacific time) 12:00pm eastren
I have a crop kit in Tina's store for only 2.00$
This crop kit is sort of an add on to my new Nostalgic kit
I will be handing out a few freebies for those that attend.
The Chat room is here on Tina's Blog(Thanks Tina)I hope to see everyone there.

I am also haveing a sale in honor of my first crop July 23rd- 27th, in Tina's store for 20%off all my kits. Tinawilliamsdesigns.com

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty April! Thanks for the pretty frame!

Art Within Designs said...

Very lovely, you are such a sweetie, thank you!

Cher said...

So sorry I couldn't be there for your first crop - can't wait to hear about it!
Much love and hugs - Cher